Edinburgh Christmas Fair, 21st November 2015
Get ahead with Christmas shopping at Drinkmonger’s Christmas Fair on 21st november 2015.
The Drinkmonger Christmas Fair will take place on the 21st of November 2015 at Akva in Edinburgh. Offering guests the chance to soak up the festive atmosphere whilst sampling wines and spirits to accompany Christmas celebrations this is a fair that's sure to get you in the mood for the festive season. Not to mention that Drinkmonger's showcase of some of the world’s finest wines, spirits and beers could just be the ideal opportunity to find the perfect gift for your nearest and dearest.
Tickets are £15 per person and also include a £10 off voucher redeemable when you spend £50 or more on the day or in a Drinkmonger store till the end of November. Click here to purchase your ticket to the Drinkmonger Christmas Fair.
How to enter:
- Follow the official Balblair Facebook page, find the competition post & share it on your timeline by midnight on Monday 16th November 2015.
- Follow the official Balblair Twitter and Drinkmonger Twitter handles, find the competition tweet & retweet before midnight on Monday 16th November 2015.
Terms & Conditions:
- Open to people aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoters, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
- Competition is open on Facebook & Twitter respectively till noon midnight on Monday 16th November 2015, after which time entries will not be counted.
- The Facebook prize is x2 tickets to Drinkmonger’s Christmas Fair on 21st November 2015 & 1 70cl bottle of Balblair Vintage 1990 2nd Release.
- The Twitter prize is x2 tickets to Drinkmonger’s Christmas Fair on 21st November 2015 & 1 70cl bottle of Balblair Vintage 1990 2nd Release.
- Winners MUST be able to collect their prize at the Drinkmonger Christmas Fair in Edinburgh on 21st November 2015 between 1pm and 5pm, travel to and from the venue is not included in the prize.
- There is no cost to enter and entrants can double their chances by entering via both Facebook and Twitter, one entry per person per platform.
- Successful entrants will be selected by Balblair Distillery at random from all complete entries and contacted shortly after registration closes.
- No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter's decision is final. Failure to confirm at the event within 7 days will result in the place being forfeited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, temporarily suspend or withdraw this promotion in its absolute discretion provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
- By entering this competition you consent to Balblair using your name in promotion of the event after it closes.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
- This promotion and these terms are governed by Scottish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
- Promoter: Inverhouse Distillers Ltd, Moffat Distillery, Airdrie, Lanarkshire ML6 8PL.