Summer Fair 2022
Balblair Distillery invites you to this year’s Summer Fair on Saturday 25th June. Upon arrival at our Highland home, you will see our story come to life through our spirit’s character, with a welcome dram of our multi award-winning 12 Year Old expression. Our friends and local businesses will also be there for you to sample and show off their wares.
The Summer Fair commences at 2pm at Balblair Distillery: Edderton, Tain, Ross-Shire, IV19 1LB
The fair starts at 2pm at the distillery: Edderton, Tain, Ross-Shire, IV19 1LB
Who you can expect to be there.
- Zespice - Hot Asian food Jams preserves.
- Keltic Kitchen - Crafted highland confectionery
- Gledfield Mill Pottery - locally produced pottery.
- Shamrock Thistle - Clocks, glass holders, cheese boards.
- Isla MacPhail - Handbags, birdboxes wooden flowers.
- Oorweemix - pick and mix sweets
- Samantha Ross - wax melts reed diffusers room sprays.
- Fire and Ice distillery - small batch Gin and Rum
- Caroline MacKenzie - Cards, mugs, keyrings, sewn items.
- Silver and things - Sterling silver jewellery.
- Crafty-Burd - fused glass, homeware, wall art.
- UpBy Marc - handmade chopping boards, cheese boards.
- Blazing Pizza - Artisan pizza.
- White cottage Bakery - cakes pies.
Each vendor is donating an item from their stall to the raffle, alongside an Overnight Stay with Dinner Bed and Breakfast at Archerfield Golf & Spa Retreat near Edinburgh and Caorunn Hamper. Tickets are £1 a strip. All proceeds made from the raffle will be donated to James Support Group for those affected by suicide.
‘Its OK not to be OK’
Our Visitor Centre will also be open on the day with exclusive discounts on selected products. No need to book, just turn up on the day.
We look forward to welcoming you then.